MSP University provides this article library free of charge to its members. The purpose of this article library is to help attract your target audience to you by making available articles of interest to them which can be posted on your website, linked to in electronic communications such as email and newsletters, and referenced in social media sites.
These articles are provided as-is and without warranty or guarantee of any kind. So long as you abide by MSP University's Terms and Conditions of Use, there are two ways you can use the articles in this library:
- Click here for an RSS feed to syndicate into your websites, blogs and social media properties.
- Browse each category and download the articles you feel will interest your target audience.
MSP University Article Library Terms and Conditions
In an effort to educate business owners and help you attract prospects to valuable your products and services, MSP University provides the following articles for you to utilize in your website, newsletter, blog post, printed publications, or in any other manner you may desire so long as you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions.
By publishing, reprinting or displaying any article from MSP University's Article Library in any media currently known or developed in the future including ezines, websites, social media sites, blogs, forums, RSS feeds or print publications of any type, you agree to the following:
- Respect MSP University’s copyrights by publishing the entire article as-is with no changes.
- Agree not to change the title or content of the article in any way.
- Agree to make all links so that they are Active/Linkable with no syntax changes.
- Agree not to publish any of the articles found on this site to any web site that also contains warez, illegal mp3 or other files, instructions on how to make bombs or steal, or expressions that promote hatred or profanity or racism or bigotry, or contains pornography or exploits children or animals or any human, or any other unlawful activities.
- Agree to never reprint any article from this site via any unsolicited email, spamming, or pop up ads.
- Agree to never sell any article from the MSP University Article Library.
- Agree to never charge others to view any article you reprint from the MSP University Article Library.
- Agree to not use any content from our site in audio or video derivatives whatsoever.
- Agree to never translate any content from our site in any language. You may not create derivative works from any of our content.
- Agree to not add any active links to any article you reprint from the MSP University Article Library.
- Agree that your use of anything connected to MSP University, our newsletter, blog, RSS feed or our website is completely at your own risk.
- Agree that MSP University reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior warning.