eGestalt Technologies is a world-leading, 100% channel partner-driven, Cloud-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) provider for business IT security and compliance management solutions. We provide the very best partnering opportunity for value added resellers, managed service providers, managed security service providers and IT technology specialists looking to build security, compliance and healthcare IT related practices.
Its flagship product, SecureGRC SB™ is a patent-pending, multiple award-winning, Cloud based software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution that provides PCI, HIPAA/HITECH based security and compliance management for small and medium business. SecureGRC SB is sold exclusively through channel partners, through its innovative Managed Compliance Provider (MCP) program. In this regard, SecureGRC solution has been designed from the ground up to be delivered through channel partners.
eGestalt Technologies launched their innovative Managed Compliance Provider (MCP) program in August 2009 with unprecedented benefits that enable channel partners to deliver managed security and compliance services – with full service training and support, education, and ready-to-use go-to-market strategies to help them differentiate and succeed. The company has been recognized as an industry thought leader through multiple awards and accolades that can be found here. Partners are also uniquely positioned to take advantage of the $20 billion in stimulus funds that will flow to doctors who implement EMR software through a risk assessment solution that is required to demonstrate meaningful use.
eGestalt is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, and has offices in US, Asia-Pacific and Middle East. eGestalt was nominated Breakthrough Technology Vendor at XChange Americas, August, 2010. The SecureGRC application was voted runner-up in the Managed Services Category at Xchange Tech Innovators, Nov. 2010.
eGestalt enables its partners to deliver managed security and compliance solutions to small and medium business by leveraging the world’s first, Cloud based, SaaS delivered, integrated IT security and compliance management solution.
The eGestalt MCP program enables a framework that enables its partners:
- To grow their businesses by selling innovative managed security and compliance solutions to small and medium business, including healthcare businesses – these are some of the fastest areas of growth in the IT service industry!
- To catch the boat to the golden shores of security, compliance and healthcare IT: The compliance and security tools and services market is estimated to be about 2.5 billion dollars. Our expert team will also train you to offer services in the cash-rich, healthcare IT space which has about $20 billion in federal grants set aside for medical providers who implement EMR software and need to demonstrate meaningful use.
- If you are not offering services in the above lucrative market segments but are interested in leveraging the opportunity – don’t despair, eGestalt can train and equip you with the entire domain expertise required to become successful! Our industry leading experts will provide you with the technical, marketing and sales training for you to be successful.
- Increase market awareness by leveraging eGestalt’s technical and sales training resources, marketing resources, and a rich partner web portal that provides you collateral that enable you to be successful in the marketplace.
Why partner with eGestalt?
eGestalt’s partner program is designed to enable, support and uniquely differentiate partners who offer managed IT security, managed IT compliance or healthcare IT related services. Partners get access to SecureGRC, a world-leading IT, Cloud based SaaS delivered, IT security and compliance management solution that has won numerous awards at various conferences and events. The solution has been designed from the ground up for the channel partners to deliver managed services. We are dedicated to providing our Partners with the very best technical, marketing and sales training possible, helping them generate leads and providing them with the tools and collateral they need to develop a successful business. If you are not a domain expert in any of the above areas, but are interested in entering the business we will train and equip you with the technical and business expertise needed to be successful.
Key Program Benefits
- Access to a world-leading, multiple award winning, low cost, cloud based SaaS security and compliance solutions that are setting the direction in the industry. The SecureGRC solution has been designed to be delivered through the channel, making is easy for channel partners to provision, configure, and administer managed services to their end-customers.
- Partnering with a team of industry thought leaders and experts in IT security, compliance and healthcare.
- Access to SecureGRC’s unique and proprietary sales “Cookbook” that walks you through EVERY step necessary to become successful in the managed security, compliance and healthcare markets
- Detailed, technical, marketing and pre- and post-sales training and services support.
- Even if you are not an expert in the above areas but wish to enter the lucrative segments of managed security, compliance and healthcare IT our industry team of experts will train and equip you to be successful.
- Access to the SecureGRC Partner Portal, online marketing programs, products and sales presentations, competitive information and sales tools.
- Dedicated field-based channel sales support management. A Sales-On-Demand team of Inside Channel Account Managers, providing assistance at any stage of the sales process.
To take advantage of the high-growth and hugely expanding segments of managed IT security, compliance and healthcare IT services, you need a solution provider who is uniquely qualified to provide a world-leading solution through its innovative, award winning, Cloud based SecureGRC Solution. The eGestalt solution has been widely acknowledged as a world-leading solution that is setting the pace in the industry. It is the only solution in the market place that has been designed from the ground up to be channel focused in terms of provisioning, configuration, deployment and administration and operations management. The solution is sold exclusively through channel partners who provide value added services in the area of managed security, compliance and healthcare IT.
Please call Nate at +1-408-689-2586 or email to learn more about how you can become a partner!